Sunday, January 9, 2011

I'm fixin' to get edjumakated.

School starts tomorrow! Yikes!
I know most of you don't care, but just in case Statistics is as difficult as I am afraid it is going to be, I may not be able to update as frequently.
I do have a few inks that should arrive tomorrow: Private Reserve Daphne Blue, Diamine Hope Pink, Syrah, and Kelly Green. With all of those excellent new colors to play with, I am hoping I will not abandon you, we just might not get to see each other as often as I'd like.

2 comments:

  1. The ink names sound fabulous. I can't wait to read the review!! Good luck with school!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Trece! Stats may cause me some problems, but I will aim for gettint at least one review posted toward the end of the week. Any requests???

    ReplyDelete