Thursday, December 9, 2010

Technical Difficulties

Please stand by folks.
The Poor Connoisseurs are having technical difficulties.
Last night, the hub of our modest blog, our desktop PC, contracted computer rabies, and had to be put down.
Damn Facebook.
So, we are getting a new tower tomorrow, and hopefully I will be able to bring you more news soon. Unfortunately, I lost all of the scans I had loaded up and edited for ink reviews. This sets me back quite a bit, especially since a glass of water spilled on my desk and ruined most of my hard copies of written reviews! I also have more new inks coming in. Though they are mostly just samples, I can still review them! I don't know what I will get done first, or where to even begin really, but I promise I will be back with some substance before you know it.

Shay.

No comments:

Post a Comment