Friday, September 10, 2010

Sakura Gelly Roll "Moonlight" Gel Pens



So I got these pens today at Michael's in an attempt at retail therapy. They are colors I have been looking for for quite some time now. They are kind of milky, and almost pastel-ish, but brighter. If chalk and gel-pens had babies, the colors would look like these. Supposedly they glow under a blacklight, but I don't have one to try it out. These Gelly Rolls lay down bold lines, but they are not goopy or sloppy like other bold Gelly Roll pens I have used. Overall, I am more than pleased with these. The green is almost a sea-foam green color, and I dig that. I love having pens in colors that not everyone else has. These inks would show up well on colored paper, even black. As they are intended for crafting, I assume that is good, though I don't really use my pens for that kind of thing. 
For this and other pen reviews, I will try to attach a written review/sample so that you can see these bad boys in action.  
(click to enlarge sample)

Shay. 



No comments:

Post a Comment